mercoledì 5 luglio 2023

Attention to bruno.raffaele.blog@blogger.com

Dear Sir/Madam
Please permit me to work with you by engaging you into a Profit Oriented Investment Venture in your country and perhaps with your assistance/help, we are bound to get a very good and profitable Return On Investment (R.O.I.)
My office has the directive of Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani who happens to be a member of the ruling Al Thani Qatari Royal Family to source for a trusted and reliable Partner abroad who can assist us accommodate a huge amount of funds for utmost Investment Purposes. I would want us to execute this business under a Legal Representative arrangement by appointing you as the Lawful beneficiary to the stated out funds held up at a reputable Financial Institution.
Let me assure you here that, this transaction is 100% legitimate and the stated out funds has NO LINKS whatsoever to Money Laundering or Drug related funds, as this funds has been duly certified before I can open up this communication with your office.
I look forward to a wonderful relationship together and success for all of us concerned. Please, respond back as soon as you have received this correspondence, so that I can explain the full details of this Investment Project to you either via email (steenrobert020@gmail.com) or via your direct telephone number/WatsApp Number.
Sincerely,
ROBERT STEEN.
OPS.

Nessun commento: